Dear Rosedale on Robson Guests,
Over the last 25 years, we have always considered your health, safety and wellbeing to be of paramount concern. Our team prides itself in maintaining high standards of cleanliness at all times and during this time of increased vigilance, we have added to our procedures the following prescribed guidelines from various government agencies:
- Enhanced procedures to clean guest suites during and after each guest stay. This includes the electro static disinfection of all surfaces.
- Increased sanitizing of high traffic touch points in the guest suites and public areas.
- Procedures to promote social distancing in all public areas of the hotel which includes protective screens at the front desk.
- Continental buffet breakfast is discontinued. In its place is a bagged continental breakfast that can be picked up in Goody’s or you can request delivery to your suite.
- Valet parking has been discontinued until further notice.
Open – 6:00AM to 11:00AM
Close 11:00AM to 1:00PM (Cleaning)
Open 1:00PM to 10:00PM
Steam room, Sauna and fitness area is still currently closed until further notice.
On behalf of our team, we thank you for considering the Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel as your home away from home during these challenging times. We wish to assure you that we are making every effort to provide you with a safe, clean, and comfortable environment to come and relax in Vancouver.
James D. Miller