- Sports packages for Vancouver Canucks and BC Lions games
- Complimentary newspapers, cookies and children’s toy chest in the hotel lobby
- Complimentary in-suite tea and Van Houtte coffee
- Rooms with windows that open
- Coin-operated washing machines and dryers
- Dry cleaning service
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel
- Business centre with printer
- Indoor lap pool, hot tub, saunas and small exercise area
- Second floor garden terrace
- Restaurants on-site and nearby
- Underground parking lot (fee applicable) with in / out privileges (self-parking and valet parking available)
- Discounted parking rate for registered hotel guests
- Easy access to public transportation (buses and Sky Train stations) and Pacific Central Station
Go ahead. Explore.
From professional sporting events, superb live music, theatre and dance performances, world-class shopping, fabulous restaurants, casinos and of course, spectacular sights, the Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel is ideally located so you can easily enjoy everything Vancouver has to offer just steps from your suite.
We are a sports fans’ paradise! BC Place Stadium, home of the BC Lions is a two block walk from the hotel and Rogers Arena, home of the Vancouver Canucks is just three blocks away.
If you like the performing arts, you’ll love staying at the Rosedale! Live theatre, modern dance, ballet, the symphony, opera and concerts are in abundance close to the hotel. The venues range from intimate nightclubs to large arenas, including the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, the Granville Entertainment District (home of The Commodore Ballroom, Orpheum Theatre, Venue Nightclub and Vogue Theatre), Rogers Arena and BC Place Stadium.
Shop ‘til you drop! Visit the many eclectic one-of-a-kind local shops in Yaletown and on Granville Island, and well-known retail chains on Robson Street and in Pacific Centre Shopping Mall.
Foodie heaven is right here on earth. There is a myriad of options to choose from. Enjoy a quick bite at a unique food truck, a casual west-coast meal on a restaurant patio with a gorgeous view, or dine in one of Vancouver’s award-winning restaurants.
It’s easy to visit Vancouver’s historic and natural sites from the Rosedale’s central location. We are on the corner of world-famous Robson Street in Yaletown, and are close to Chinatown, Gastown, Granville Island and Stanley Park. The Cruise Ship Terminal and Ballantyne Pier are a ten minute taxi ride from the hotel, making the Rosedale an ideal place to stay before or after a cruise.
Environment and Community Responsibility
Mindful of our responsibility regarding environmental and social impact, we are an active participant of the Hotel Association of Canada’s Green Key ECO-Rating (3 Green key Rating).
As part of our commitment to your health, the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking.
We accept service pets only.
The Rosedale is proud to support a variety of arts, sports, children’s and health organizations within our community.
- All Suite hotel in the heart of the sports and entertainment district
- Downtown Vancouver on the corner of Robson and Hamilton Street
- Check In: 4pm
- Check Out: Noon
- Every suite features kitchenette and living room
- Floor to ceiling windows in every bedroom
- Meeting rooms have natural light from large windows
- Walking distance to some of the best restaurants our city has to offer